Racked LA is truly my go to for almost everything having to do with anything. Through their awesome blog I am up to date on the best sales, new store openings, insider opinions on restaurants and so much more. Naturally, I follow their advice on where to be for FNO. Of course I want to shop and have fun seeing the new fall collections in stores but I also want to hear good music, have a few drinks and see some pretty people.
If you are in Los Angeles, these places are going to be fun:
*Intermix on Robertson–110 N Robertson Blvd, has booked Foster the People.
*Cheap Monday at Space 15 Twenty -1520 N Cahuenga Blvd- has booked Yacht.
*Helmut Lang -8382 Melrose Ave- has booked Peaking Lights.
*AllSaints-100 N Robertson Blvd- has booked the Embassy.
* Alice + Olivia – 134 S Robertson Blvd- Have fun with a braid bar, manicures, and palm reading.
* Christian Louboutin-650 N Robertson Blvd- Free Tarot Card reading.
* Saks -9634 Wilshire Blvd- Saks is having glitter tattoos, champagne and desserts, as well as designer appearances from Andrea Lieberman (ALC.)
* Santa Monica Place -395 Santa Monica Place- Mini Makeovers, and a fashion illustrator who will be sketching guests outfits.
* Bloomingdale’s -8500 Beverly Blvd- Offering complimentary coffee from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
Photo Credit: LA RACKED